Terms & Conditions
This is an Agreement between you and Gaddu LLC (“Anova Groups”), and governs both your legal rights with regards to www.elearsas.com (“Website”) the business (which also includes Anova Groups by reference) as well as your use of our Website.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. At our sole discretion, we may post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur. Such changes become effective upon their posting, unless otherwise specified.
- Online Training Library (OTL) means the subscription-based database of audio-visual works that is available through the Website and is part of the Website.
Anova Groups provides an online community through our Website where Anova Groups provides SAS programming training broken down into specific skills and information to provide users with the specific training they need without having to complete training for skills they already possess, while also providing training on important concepts related to clinical SAS programming (the “Service”).
Anova Groups does not certify or otherwise validate the personal backgrounds and qualifications of instructors. As such, you understand and agree that Anova Groups is not liable for acts of instructors, whether online or offline.
Our Intellectual Property
You understand and agree that our Website and related technologies are protected by United States Copyright Law and as such, you will not attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise copy our Website and related technologies other than is necessary for its intended use. Any violation of this provision is grounds for subjecting you to civil and criminal action under current United States Copyright Law. You understand and agree that Anova Groups and other product and company names mentioned on our Website may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners, and that as such, you may not use any such trademark or service mark in connection with any product or service in any manner which violates applicable United States or State Law.
Right to Refuse Use
Anova Groups has sole discretion in determining whether to accept or refuse use of our Website to anyone without the need to provide explanation. Anova Groups has no liability whatsoever for such refusal.
No Liability for Access by Minors
Anova Groups is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website and Service but would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor’s age.
Monthly (30 days) / 6 Months (180 days) / 12 Months (365 days)
- Access to Standard Content
- 1 Month (30 days)/ 6 month (180 days) / 12 month (365 days) subscription plan options available to user.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable
- Anova Groups may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Anova Groups provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription
- Only users who have subscribed to the course have to the right to access it. It cannot be broadcast and shared with any other party.
- Use of the OTL granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
Anova Groups does not issue refunds for any reason with regards to our Service or any other purchases made on our Website.
Credit Card Charge-Backs
While we actively support fighting credit card fraud, Anova Groups has a zero-tolerance policy regarding credit card charge-backs. If you use a credit card to purchase our Service subscriptions and then start a charge-back process regarding such a purchase, Anova Groups reserves the right to immediately terminate your account AND your account and the credit card number you provided will be blacklisted in our systems. Should Anova Groups do this, you will never again be able to use that account and credit card with Anova Groups.
General Content Disclaimer
The opinions expressed on our Website are strictly those of the person who gave them and are in no way endorsed or otherwise supported by Anova Groups, other than that they appear on our Website. You understand and agree that you rely upon any content found on our Website solely at your own risk. Individual content provided by users represents their own ideas and positions and are not in any way edited by Anova Groups, though we may remove content that is abrasive, inflammatory, racial, or violates state or federal laws. However, Anova Groups has no obligation to update any content on our Website, and we do so at our sole discretion.
Our Website content may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date, and similar to any printed materials, it may become out-of-date.
Anova Groups is not responsible or liable in any manner for any content on our Website, including, but not limited to, factual information, 3rd party applications, viruses, etc. as posted on our Website or caused by users of the Website, or in connection with third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in our Website. Although we provide rules for user conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what users post, transmit or share on our Website. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on our Website. Anova Groups is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website.
Anova Groups may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Anova Groups assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user communications in your use of our Website. Anova Groups is not responsible for any technical malfunction in your use of our Website, including, but not limited to, problems with using the Website, loss of personal content on our Website, and lost or undeliverable email. Under no circumstances will the Anova Groups be responsible for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to personal injury or death, resulting from use of our Website, or any interactions between users of our Website, whether online or offline.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. ANOVA GROUPS AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION AS FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE. ANOVA GROUPS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE. ANOVA GROUPS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT OUR WEBSITE, SERVERS, OR ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU OBTAIN CONTENT, MATERIAL OR DATA (INCLUDING ANY MOBILE CLIENT), FROM OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
ANOVA GROUPS AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANOVA GROUPS OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, OR ANY OF OUR WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF ANOVA GROUPS IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ANOVA GROUPS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, SHALL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ANOVA GROUPS FOR THE PURCHASE GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
Waiver of Liability for Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. You understand and agree that Anova Groups has no control over the content of any such websites, especially with regard to the accuracy, reliability, and timeliness of their content. As always, you understand and agree that your use and reliance on any content from such other websites is solely at your own risk. You understand and agree that Anova Groups is in no way liable for any damages to you that may arise from such use or reliance, regardless of whether you reached such a website through our Website.
Monitoring and Removal of Information
You understand and agree that Anova Groups reserves the right to monitor all public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to our content guidelines. We also reserve the right to monitor all messages and chats that take place through our Website. You understand and agree that monitoring is at our discretion and that we cannot and do not monitor every message or other material posted or sent by users of our Website. You understand and agree that Anova Groups is not responsible in any way for monitoring or failing to monitor any offensive or obscene materials that may be transmitted or posted by other users, including, but not limited to, current users, unauthorized users, hackers, etc. Furthermore, you also understand and agree that Anova Groups is not responsible for the use of any personal information that a user may choose to post on our Website. However, you understand and agree that Anova Groups reserves the right to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including, but not limited to, advertisements, public postings, and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary to be removed.
Promotional Lists and Newsletters
You understand and agree that by using our Website, your name may be placed on promotional lists to receive emails regarding our Website, news from our affiliates, and the Anova Groups newsletter. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such emails, please visit the “Account Settings” section of our Website.
Advertisers, User Contributions, Testimonials and Opinions
You understand that our Website and any newsletters or emails you receive from Anova Groups or our affiliates may include advertisements, user-contributed materials (such as blogs or discussion groups), testimonials and opinions from other individuals, including, but not limited to, users of our Website, manufacturers and service providers, and other industry professionals. You understand and agree that such advertisements, user-contributed materials, testimonials, and opinions are considered those of the individual that gave them and in no way represent a warranty of our Website. Furthermore, you understand and agree that Anova Groups is no way liable for the content and your reliance on it of any such advertisements, user-contributed materials, testimonials, and opinions.
Rules of Conduct While Using Our Website
All users of our Website understand and agree to the following rules of conduct while using our Website:
- You agree to use our Website and its content solely for its intended purposes;
- You agree to not in any way attempt to use any method to gain unauthorized access to any paid features of our Website;
- You agree to not copy, print (except for personal use), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of our Website and/or its content;
- You agree to not use our Website or any content obtained from it to develop, as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- You agree to not use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with our Website;
- You agree to not use our Website to “stalk” or otherwise harass another person;
- You agree to not harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information from users of our Website and Service for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- You agree to not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content to Anova Groups, our affiliates, our Website, or our Visitors or users:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, abusive, harassing, tortuous, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially oppressive or insensitive, harms minors, or is ethically or otherwise objectionable;
- That you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to: inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements).
- That infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That interferes with or disrupts the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- That intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- That collects or stores personal data about other users, through programmatic or any other means.
- That promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities; promotes hate, physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or promotes any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to offers of prostitution, the illegal sale of firearms or drugs, instructions on how to commit crimes, selling alcohol to minors, etc.
- That is in any way considered unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- That makes publicly available on our Website, any private information of any third party, including, but not limited to, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- That, in our sole discretion, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Website, or which may expose Anova Groups and its users to any harm or liability.
- You agree that any links you provide in content that you post on our Website conforms to the terms of all legal agreements as posted on our Website.
- You agree that while we do not claim ownership in any of your content, when you post content to our Website, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of such content on our Website. Also, by doing this, you also automatically grant, and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Anova Groups an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such content for any purpose on or in connection with our Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- You agree that your interaction with our Website in no way creates an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisee-franchisor relationship between Anova Groups and you.
- You agree to provide us with a current email address that you have access to and actively monitor, both at the time of registration with us, and to update us from time to time when your email changes.
- You agree to not use any printed or electronic copy of any part of our Website or its content in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever.
- You agree to not attempt to use another user’s information or access without direct authorization from Anova Groups.
You agree to indemnify Anova Groups and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or the use of our Website.
Release of Personal Information
Termination/Cancellation of Your Account
You understand and agree that if you violate any provision of this Agreement, Anova Groups may, solely at its discretion, terminate your account. In most cases, if Anova Groups does terminate your account, we will send you an email stating that your account is being terminated and why it is being terminated to the email address you have listed in your account. However, as explained above, there are several circumstances where you may not receive any notice due to the egregiousness of your actions.
Should you voluntarily wish to cancel your account, you understand and agree to provide Anova Groups with thirty (30) days written notice prior to cancellation. You understand and agree that any such cancellation is not effective until thirty (30) days after Anova Groups receives such notice.
In the event of cancellation or termination of your account, you understand and agree that your access to the Website and Service will be immediately terminated. Anova Groups offers no refunds. You understand and agree that you will lose your account and other information that you have on file at that time and that this information cannot be reclaimed or transferred to another account.
Arbitration of Disputes
If we cannot amicably resolve any legal dispute or damage claim that should arise from your interactions with our Website and/or Anova Groups you agree to resolve any such dispute or damage claim by binding arbitration. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in Cary, North Carolina, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect with one (1) arbitrator to be selected by mutual agreement of both you and Anova Groups. If we cannot agree on an arbitrator, then the American Arbitration Association shall select an arbitrator from the National Panel of Arbitrators. The laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States shall apply to the arbitration proceedings. You agree that the arbitrator cannot award punitive damages to either of us and agree to be bound by the arbitrator’s findings. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction in the State of North Carolina.
Choice of Law
You agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States are to be used with regard to any interactions with our Website and Service as well as with Anova Groups.
Questions About This Agreement
If you have a question about this User Agreement, please email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.